Adirondack Hiker

Friday, April 28, 2006

Introduction

This post marks the creation of my Adirondack hiking blog. The idea is to provide a place where hikers (and would be hikers) can get information about possible trails and climbs in the Adirondack high peaks region.

Now you might ask, that's nice and all, but can't I just search Google and find all of this information already? Yes, indeed you can. What makes this different (at least I hope), is that I won't just be listing trails and mountains. I'm hoping to actually show you these trails through anecdotes of past hikes and photographs of the region.

If you'd like to share your own Adirondack hiking stories or photos, let me know (my e-mail is available under Contact on the sidebar) and I can post them for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home